25 Top HUD Home & Foreclosure Services Online
Buying a HUD foreclosure is a great way to save 20 to 50 percent, but when purchasing for the first time you will need a foreclosure website with support services and educational tools.
Here's a handy list to get you started:
1. Www. Hud. Gov/foreclosure/ This site covers buying, selling and renting with helpful links to understanding the HUD foreclosure proceedings.
2. Www. Foreclosuredatabank. Com/ This site delivers the latest updates on HUD foreclosures and government commercial building sales.
3. Www. Foreclosuredeals. Com/hud_foreclosures. Htm This site provides the buyer with daily updated foreclosure information and includes neighborhood facts and figures with demographics and cost of living rates.
4. Www. Foreclosuredeals. Com/hud_foreclosures. Htm This site provides full foreclosure details and helpful information with support services such as moving companies and commercial real estate.
5. Www. Horizonrealtyinc. Com/ This site specializes in bank owned and HUD deals in the metro Atlanta area.
6. Www. Foreclosurefreesearch. Com/ This site concentrates on HUD foreclosures in all fifty states and provides educational tools to purchase tax liens.
7. Www. Hudhomesource. Com/ This site finds the best deals on HUD foreclosures and will finance their clients with FHA and conventional home loans.
8. Www. Huduser. Org/ This site is designed to educate the public of HUD foreclosure acquisitions and answers many of the most frequently asked questions for the new home buyer or investor.
9. Www. Foreclosureconnections. Com/hud-home-for-sale.
Php This site connects the buyer with over 1,000,000 homes and discounted properties with HUD foreclosures.
10. Www. Portal. Hud. Gov/portal/page/portal/FHA_Home/counselors/face_of_foreclosure_crisis This site offers a counseling service to homeowners facing foreclosure and tips about purchasing a HUD foreclosure.
11. Www. Foreclosurelistings. Com/hud-foreclosures-for-sale. Php This site posts daily news and inventory lisst serving all fifty states.
12. Www. Hudclips. Org This site provides tools for the HUD foreclosure buyer and also is host to VA and tax lien purchases.
13. Www. Foreclosure1. Com This site has all manner of foreclosed properties to include pre-foreclosures and nearly half a million active auctions.
14. Www. Freeforeclosuredatabase. Com/ This site offers comprehensive buyer and uinvestor information for HUD foreclosures, VA and low cost fixers.
15. Www. Hudforeclosed. Com/ This is a a nationwide HUD foreclosure listing providor with tips on how to save 50 percent on the deal.
16. Www. Hudworks. Com/us/ushud/igate/ushud/pages/index/pages. Html This site educates the investor on how to bail out pre-foreclosure properties and earn a hefty profit.
17. Www. Auctions. Fastrealestate. Net/b/ This site is an auction network to purchase deeply discounted foreclosed HUD, VA and government properties.
18. Www. Realestateforeclosures. Net/ This site contains buyer information to save 20 to 50 percent on the deal. Emphasis is on HUD homes: how to buy and finance.
19. Www. Foreclosurestogo. Com/ This full service site caters to every aspect of HUD foreclosures for the investor or personal property buyer.
20. Www. Best-assets. Com/ This site educates the buyer to secure foreclosed HUD properties with $100 down.
21. Www. Hud3. Towerauction. Net/NC. Htm This site concentrates on the investor and offers discounts to bulk quantity HUD home sales.
22. Www. Bargain. Com/homes/ This full service site offers buying tips, education for investors, home mortgages and real estate calculators.
23. Www. Onlinehudhomes. Com This site contains links to walk the first time buyer through the HUD foreclosure process, from searching out the best deals to FHA financing.
24. Www. Realtytrac. Com This site contains a comprehensive property inventory and helpful information with market trends.
25. Www. E-foreclosuresearch. Com/foreclosed_houses. Php This site concentrates on low cost HUD foreclosure deals and offers education and resource tool to rehabilitate a fixer property.